WANTED: Ride On Lawnmower

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jimmy

MB Enthusiast
Car
Discovery 3 TDV6, Discovery 300TDi - Plaything!
I am in the market for a new Ride-On/Garden Tractor/Lawnmower, I am after a medium sized to proffesional sized machine, not a little B&Q jobby!

Seeing as you lot are such a helpful bunch I thought I would run it past you and see if anybody has one for sale, knows of one for sale or has a contact in the trade.

Ideally I would like a Jonsered, Husqvarna or Stiga Out Front Rider type with Bio deck and at least 13hp. It needs to be manouverable and capable of cutting a fine lawn as well as orchards, verges and paddocks.

I currently have 7 lawnmowers that I have sold or am selling on ebay and am looking at replacing all of them with one mower to free up some space and time!!

thought you were looking for a different driving experience for a moment there ;)

I bought myself a well used Stiga Park Pro 16, it is need of some work but is basically a good machine at very good price, new these are just over £5000, I got it for a fraction of that. The engine is a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard V-Twin, it's like a V8 but a 2 cylinder, it is about the size of a smart car engine, 570cc but only 16hp, needs a turbo!!

I have stripped the engine as it needs some new bits, two new pistons, con rods, crankshaft etc, a new engine is £900.

So my next question, I take it nobody is in the lawnmower trade by the lack of (sensible) answers, anybody able to get small engine parts?

And before you smart a@@es come up with some funny answers I mean parts for small engines not small parts for engines.

Looks like the mods are starting already! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom