Wanted s211 or cl55 komp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E55_animal

I’m after a Black s211 e55 or a cl55 komp once again in black. I might even consider a w211 e55 amg. Must be the ones with 200mph clock and they need to have full spec.

Hi mate, there's a chap on the official MB forum selling a CL55 with the M113K and it was owned by his late father from new, before him.

Hi mate any chance of getting the web link ? Im
Not a member on there so not sure if I can access it. Thank you so much for the heads up

Found my membership details , logged on but couldn’t find the advert. Could you perhaps send the link

Hi mate, there's a chap on the official MB forum selling a CL55 with the M113K and it was owned by his late father from new, before him.
Found my membership details , logged on but couldn’t find the advert. Could you perhaps send the link
The seller is called boker and it's advertised in the cars for sale section on the forum

The seller is called boker and it's advertised in the cars for sale section on the forum
Thanks mate , just waiting for them to approve login on details for the forum then il check 👍

That ones sold mate 😖

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom