Wanted s65 w221

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Purso

Car
750 e38
Hi Guys

I am hoping to find a facelifted s65 w221 in an ideal world with a mercedes benz warranty (not a deal breaker if it doesn't). Relaxed about spec I know I can't be too choosy given build numbers.

I wondered if anyone could point me in the correct direction, its for me and my family and very excited about hopefully transporting my family in one of these beasts!

Any advice re where to source greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Brooke

Have you tried all the obvious places Piston heads Mercedes main dealers etc etc, As you are aware they are few and far between as there are only 66 registered !!!

Thanks Peter, I have been on them religiously and there is one that I have just missed by being slightly too slow which I am kicking myself about mate!

Going to probably consider a s63 or s600 so few cars about :(

Don't compromise, you'll regret it. The 600 is excellent if you want the V12, the 63 is also an awesome car but, in my opinion, will leave you wondering what would have been.

A 65 will eventually come up, surely worth waiting for?

Just my opinion, though in your heart I'm sure you'd agree. ;)

Agree with daveenty, these cars are fairly rare and not easy to find one that is perfect but you will eventually find one. The wait will definitely worth it!

Finding a good S63 or S600 you are happy with can also take time, spend that time on an S65 if you can be patient :)

Always go with your gut... if you don't and you buy a different model it'll only cost you more once you realise that your instincts were right...

I would wait for a Facelift model from 2010. I have a pre facelift W221 S-Class 500 and a W216 Facelift CL 63 Bi-Turbo a great deal of improvement in the Facelift :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom