Wanted: Set of wheels/tyres for a 215 CL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Hi Gang,

Anyone got a set of 18" Difdas for a 215 CL spare? Either staggered or standard 8J all round. Or maybe something else suitable (only genuine wheels please)

Would like to get mine refurbed unless someone has an immaculate set with good tyres in which case it would save me a job!

Seen a few on sets on ebay but thought I'd check on here if someone had some spare?

Thanks,

Will

You have aW215 Will ??

Hi,

Thanks but they're not what I'm after - the offset is wrong for a CL so no good to me I'm afraid.

Good luck with the sale.

Will

You have aW215 Will ??

Hi Peter,

Yes only a CL500, fairly low mileage and reasonable spec but nowhere near as special as yours :eek:

Still a lovely car though :cool:

Hope you and Anna are well :)

Will

Great Will, I didn't think you where a CL kind of Guy? Try and make the next Brooklands GTG, ( 21st August ) I'd love to see it.

Anna and I are great, thank you. Has your second baby arrived yet ?

Great Will, I didn't think you where a CL kind of Guy? Try and make the next Brooklands GTG, ( 21st August ) I'd love to see it.

Anna and I are great, thank you. Has your second baby arrived yet ?

Hi Peter,

As far as practicality goes the CL has to be one of the largest 4-seat coupés around and has a decent sized boot, so works for me as a weekend/additional car. It's also very handsome and I love the pillarless design with all the side windows down :cool:

I'll try and pop down to Brooklands for an hour or two if I can :thumb:

Yes, little one is here now, we're all doing well thanks :)

Will

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom