Wanted SKU 71406 Adaptor for pressure check M103.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Size is M8 -1.0 This part screws in to the fuel distributor metering head .So i can check fuel pressure .With the help of fuel pressure kit .All the SKU ones i find are in Australia ...

Have you looked on eBay/Amazon/etc?

Will thanks for coming back to me . I dont know what the adaptor is called . Also i dont know what presure tester i need .There might be an adaptor in the kit ,i dont know .

There’s loads of sets on eBay, many look like they’re made in the same factory.

Now sure exactly what you’re looking for, but this might do the job?

More details on Amazon:

Description
Compression test pressure tester petrol pressure gauge injection system tool.

Petrol pressure tester with 0-10 bar (140PSI) pressure gauge.

Tight and control pressure testing of almost all injection systems from Bosch C.I.S Jetronic.

Adapter:

M10x1mm - M12x1.5 - M12x1.5mm & M14x1.5 - M8x1mm M12x1.5 - M8x1mm M12x1.5 - 7/16 - 20UNF - M10X1 - Adapter: 7/16 - 20 UNF - 7/16 - 20 UNF;M12x1.5 - 7/16 - 20 UNF;M12x1.25 - 7/16 - 20 UNF;M12x1.5 - M8X1mm

Accuracy of the measuring device is +- 2%

The kit says it has adaptors for those sizes? Have a read of the description on the Amazon link :thumb:

I’d say it’s likely that this kit has the same bits you need, but the description isn’t very detailed.

Will, looks to me as if the adapter is not in that kit . I need to make up my mind just what to do .A kit i need will cost £50 on Ebay. And that is a good lump off the price of a pair of new fuel pumps . So i cant make up my mind . If i had known the numbers of the pumps .then i would have had a pair by now .Some say this number and some that ,,even Bosch gave me another number to make it more confusing .And because they wont get fitted untill next March they must be right .If not i will not be able to exchange them after .Even gave my vin number to all the parts shops to get the Bosch fuel pumps right .Thanks but i think it now up to me to make up my mind ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom