WANTED: SL500, S55 AMG, BRABUS something special

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Preston-m3

Car
SL55 AMG. BLACK.
Hi Fellas,
I am looking to trade my E46 M3 in for a nice MB SL. I would like at least a 500 pref an AMG or at least a nice one with an AMG bodykit. Something special and bit different. Love them in black and silver. If anyone knows of anyone selling anything that fits this description please let me know, that would be great. I am based in Lancashire near Preston and my budget is £21k max including my M3 which is worth circa £11k.
Cheers:thumb:

Mercedes SL600

Hi mate
Ive got a mercedes sl600 which i'm thinking of selling. Its a 96N reg which might be a bit old for you.Silver with 2 tone black leather , amg alloys , hydraulic suspension. i have just had a new exhaust system fitted to it.:)

Hi mate
Ive got a mercedes sl600 which i'm thinking of selling. Its a 96N reg which might be a bit old for you.Silver with 2 tone black leather , amg alloys , hydraulic suspension. i have just had a new exhaust system fitted to it.:)

A member on here is looking for a 600...

Harry, could you let me know some details on your car?

The evil voices in my head are telling me to try and get the set....all V12's

Hi mate

r u interested in swap for sl 500 registered 1999 58k miles dark blue and leather, with private plate neg separately

what is the mileage on yours and does it have hard top (with stand) and back seat pls pm me

Hi mate

No swaps from my end - would be an outright cash purchase.

The usual: miles, history, condition etc etc

If you can email me some contact details at jamx6 at hotmail dot com then we can discuss over the phone etc.

You don't have enough posts to do PM's :-(

Cheers

James

hi mate i have emailed twice to the address you gave me but keeps coming back as failed

? How odd.

My number is 077 665 32 58 6

I have a great sl500 will be posting details any day soon. Save your cash and buy mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom