Wanted something like this clk320 cab

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
Just like this one, but it must have FSH and low owners unlike the one below.

Good to see tidy CLKs being taken seriously in the pricing game. For too long they have been “banger” money.

First time I have seen that stop/start in the transmission selector

NIce specification, looks good, sensible mileage, decent MoT history. How many owners and what service history is there? The ad doesn't say so far as I can see.

Looking at his other stuff, if I was looking for a sedate estate with a few reliable years left in it, that Honda Accord estate would be of interest, excellent MoT history and all.

Last edited:
NIce specification, looks good, sensible mileage, decent MoT history. How many owners and what service history is there? The ad doesn't say so far as I can see.

Looking at his other stuff, if I was looking for a sedate estate with a few reliable years left in it, that Honda Accord estate would be of interest, excellent MoT history and all.
Thank you for your email. Partial service history and 6 former keepers.

If you need any further information, please do let me know and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

I don't buy Merc's without FSH and why do all the CLK's cabs at least have alot of owners?

@ £6k I'd want something a bit better than that. Love the name of the company that doesn't really represent the value factor in my opinion, of course.

Looks to be in nice nick from the photos (not to be trusted though) and very highly specced (in fact the most high specced CLK i've seen) but the money is a bit strong even before you take the partial service history and the number of owners into account.

Don't get me wrong I'm all for CLK's to go up in value, most under rated car ever (especially the soft tops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom