Wanted Spacesaver wheel and Jack W205 amg line 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve been looking at these guys after a recommendation

Go for it harry . I've just bought the same used , including a cover for £54.

I’ve been looking at these guys after a recommendation
Yea i have looked at them thanks £150 i was trying to be a cheap skate and get a secondhand one cheaper, thanks.

german_power on ebay supplied mine , drop them a message.

I have a W205 C43 and I purchased a W204 C63 amg space saver from ebay. It fits. The W204 jack also fits...again from ebay.

I was looking at a space saver for my GLC which has 18" wheels but the only kits I've seen were for GLC 19" wheels, would this be ok to use ?
Having been told that once you use the gizzmo spray that repairs a tyre that particular tyre has to be replaced

For future information I've just had a reply from the Wheel Shop who've stated that the 19" space saver is the smallest that can go on the GLC due to the brake calipers and have said this wheel would be fine for a car running on 18's

I have a W205 C43 and I purchased a W204 C63 amg space saver from ebay. It fits. The W204 jack also fits...again from ebay.
Thanks for that info i have purchased one now it on its way should be here Friday, So i will give you all an up date and if it fits part numbers (if not you will hear me crying). Can you give me the part number for the Jack please Vijilants so i can double check when i get one thanks.

Thanks for that info i have purchased one now it on its way should be here Friday, So i will give you all an up date and if it fits part numbers (if not you will hear me crying). Can you give me the part number for the Jack please Vijilants so i can double check when i get one thanks.

This is the wheel you needed....this is super cheap for what it is....I paid a lot more.

Jack...A2055800000, however if you want the complete jack kit from Mercedes it is A205 580 0100. Note that the entire kit from the Dealership is cheaper than the jack on its own !!

Here is the kit link if you wish to buy it from kunzmann. May be cheaper

I'm using a W204 Jack.....will try and get you the part number later.

Last edited:
ET on front of a C43 is 33 , the ET on non AMG W205 is 44 , will that W204 spacesaver with ET 22 still fit a non AMG car ???

My wheel came tonight. Its tyre is 135 80 17.

That's the same as mine, hope it fits ok.
Let us know the outcome.
No reason why it shouldn't fit , its the same car . :)

jack came today its from a w203 exactly the same jack used on all mercs tbh as far as the fitment into the jacking point goes. this 1 is made of aluminium and not steel , being the only difference so maybe not as strong on a crush test .

HEY gang, wheel and tyre came today, Wheel No/ A2074000102 with tyre 135 80 17 fitted it on the back with lots of room BRILLIANT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP tomorrow i will try it on the front, yes you are right i only needed to try it on the front (silly me). A jack to get now, i will look for a 203 but i know there is a 204 near me so hopefully will look at that tomorrow. Happy days i will let u know about fitting the front and jack, Thanks. There wasn't' a lot of tread on the tyre but i am told they don't have a lot as they are just for emergencies.

HEY gang, wheel and tyre came today, Wheel No/ A2074000102 with tyre 135 80 17 fitted it on the back with lots of room BRILLIANT THANKS FOR YOUR HELP tomorrow i will try it on the front, yes you are right i only needed to try it on the front (silly me). A jack to get now, i will look for a 203 but i know there is a 204 near me so hopefully will look at that tomorrow. Happy days i will let u know about fitting the front and jack, Thanks. There wasn't' a lot of tread on the tyre but i am told they don't have a lot as they are just for emergencies.

3.7 mm new m8. Mine wasn't very good tbh . But for 30 quid I can afford to keep an eye on ebay for another with a newish tyre. Or buy a tyre for around £60

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom