Wanted. Speedo Cluster for 2008 Vito.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
I'm going to replace the speedo cluster on my 2008 Vito with a unit like the one shown below. I think the part number is A639 900 1000.

26844d1322396750-vito-2007-retrofit-command-clocks-m-f-steering-wheel-dsc_6227.jpg

Any idea where I might get one of these units, please?

TIA.

Paul.

Search autotek electronics in bournmouth, and drop them a line, they're friendly and knowledgeable. They are refurbishing my vito cluster right now, but they also do sales, They might piont you in the right direction. But they can be a bit slow though

go on make us sick and tell us what you paid for it go on gon you know you want to LoL

go on make us sick and tell us what you paid for it go on gon you know you want to LoL

Oh, go on then.. :)

Around 60 quid IIRC

Close, but no cigar.. :)

I paid £50 cash for it. (I've actually PM'd my ebay details to Zenman so he can read the messages between myself and the seller). :)

I hope the cluster works. :crazy:

jammy get , Quite prob worked before it was ripped out of some poor german tourists Viano who was visiting the area as a tourist LOL

Nick

Actually I'm a bit confused ... the pic. above looks just like the cluster my 2007 van came from the factory with - what am I missing :dk:

vito-03.jpg

Actually I'm a bit confused ... the pic. above looks just like the cluster my 2007 van came from the factory with - what am I missing :dk:

vito-03.jpg

Here is the difference between the two.

My dusty cluster. :eek:

VitoCluster008.jpg

Fuel gauge is in the digital section (not a good picture) and on the whole, the information displayed is limited.

My dusty cluster. :eek:
Fuel gauge is in the digital section (not a good picture) and on the whole, the information displayed is limited.

Ah, ok. Didn't realise there were two versions ... does the other one (that I have) come with the multi-function wheel and/or phone prep.?

Ah, ok. Didn't realise there were two versions ... does the other one (that I have) come with the multi-function wheel and/or phone prep.?

I think better speedo and the steering wheel controls come hand-in-hand. I have also bought the steering wheel controls/airbag section of the wheel. Got it cheap at £220. :eek:

Has the cluster been fitted yet?

Not yet.

I need to convert the dial to MPH and will also need to fit the steering wheel centre aibag section that houses the buttons.

you need the spiral ring and contacts aswell and a lead so i have been told by my dealers .

The info i have been given is:-

The air bag spring for the multifunction wheel is A6394640018 63.50+VAT wiring plug A0025405981 5.05+VAT wiring terminals as reqd A0005404605 2.20+VAT.

not sure how many 'wiring terminals' are needed but im sure Zenman will know .

Do you reckon we could get a bulk buy deal on two sets of them ?? LoL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom