Wanted steering wheel in gc/vgc to fit C43 amg - see advert

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cazyp

Car
C43, Hilux
I need a steering wheel for my C43.
Must fit the Airbag/horn buttons from my current wheel - see pic below - and be in black to match the airbag cover.

The leather is shot at the top of my wheel and although I could get it repaired as it's a daily driver I'd rather replace it. I've seen the one on ebay which in my opinion is in poor condition no better than mine.

Pic of my wheel for info.

Many many thanks

D193375B-68AD-4D8E-9AF6-A8BA2978F800_zpsphwhvjtv.jpg

Have you considered getting it retrimmed? Jack at Royal steering wheels is a tough act to follow, several members on here have used him and he is excellent at what he does and extremely reasonable! Just a thought.

Thanks for the replies.
Car is used daily so not really practical to have it re-trimmed unless I had a spare wheel i'm afraid.

Helpful link - unfortunatley sold BUT from this i'm assuming a s210 or w210 wheel is a straight swap...?
Many thanks
:confused:

A normal facelift w202 sport wheel will fit your airbag and can be picked up for pennies and can be used whilst you have yours trimmed. P.o.p to swap the wheels over, that's what I'd do

A normal facelift w202 sport wheel will fit your airbag and can be picked up for pennies and can be used whilst you have yours trimmed. P.o.p to swap the wheels over, that's what I'd do

That would be great if there were any about. I've called breakers and searched the net.

New one bought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom