Wanted Tele Atlas Europe

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

design guru

Car
2001 W220 Mercedes S320cdi & 2001 W208 CLK230K (SORN since 2008)
I am after a Sat-nav disk for Europe Roads.

Please email if you have one available.
[email protected]

Yeah, I could do with a 2004 UK disc too, with TMC.

Sucess on Tele Atlas

May Have a 2004 Tele Atlas CD in the next few days with a special cd containing the speedtraps. Covers all major roads of europe and also the main roads of Germany. Will definatley have the 2002 version soon(in the post).

My insurance covers me 90 days in Europe so may have to go on a aimless cruise to ?????? :bannana:

navi disc

I have a comand APS version 2003/ 2.3 europa dvd if anyone wants it £6 postage included. new in packet

Last edited:
I have Tele-atlas 2002...

Just found it in my APS drive... was trying to insert the 1999 one when that popped out...

Still after a more up-to-date version though.

Ian.

When you say a 'special CD containing the speed traps', is that to be used in the blaupunkt / Becker / Merc APS units?

Ian.

Maybe

IanT said:
When you say a 'special CD containing the speed traps', is that to be used in the blaupunkt / Becker / Merc APS units?

Ian.

Not sure exactly, either way its just a copy to seal the deal as I am buying the Sat Nav Disc for Europe Roads. Would be great if it works in the comand unit, but can't see how.

Tell you what its like when I get it. :)

I have a copy of Major Roads of Western Europe 2003 DX (m7) and Deutschland 2003 /2004 DX
is tested on a ML and SL Command APS 2.0 DX

anyone have a copy of France to exchange?

Mods please feel free to edit / delete this if it's considered to be sailing too close to the wind.

I have done a little digging and it seems that it's possible to download some discs over the net via peer2peer networks. Mainly DX ones, including lots around Europe, no non-DX ones that are any newer than mine, although the European ones are there.

Somewhere to look would be www.edonkey.com or Kazaa (should that be Kazi?). Not that I would advocate using software without paying for it, but if you wanted to evaluate it...

Ian.

I have a APS4 in my SL :)
And have a few Non DX discs of UK, German, France, Belguim and Holland.
Most are 2003/2004 (really 2002/2003). :D

jimmy said:
Yeah, I could do with a 2004 UK disc too, with TMC.
I have got a 2004 Genuine Tele Atlas TMC enabled disc if you are interested.
Make me a sensible offer.
Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom