WANTED: W124 320 propshaft

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carat 3.6

MB Enthusiast
Car
S124 E300d wagon, W124 om606 monster, E46 v8 coupe
Hi all,

If anyone is breaking a 320 saloon or estate, I'm looking for the rear propshaft section.

I managed to twist the one on the turbo diesel! :eek:

Please get in touch if you can help. :thumb:

Hi all,

If anyone is breaking a 320 saloon or estate, I'm looking for the rear propshaft section.

I managed to twist the one on the turbo diesel! :eek:

Please get in touch if you can help. :thumb:
Not sure if I'm what you are looking for but I have a 95 e320 I am parting. To be honest I'm not even sure what you are talking about. I assume driveshaft but I also thought mine was one one piece. I broke my flex joint at the front and did a lot of damage to my car but the shaft itself is still good. I can assure you that I will cost you far less than anyone else

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm what you are looking for but I have a 95 e320 I am parting. To be honest I'm not even sure what you are talking about. I assume driveshaft but I also thought mine was one one piece. I broke my flex joint at the front and did a lot of damage to my car but the shaft itself is still good. I can assure you that I will cost you far less than anyone else

Sounds good, was it a saloon or estate? Also where are you located?

Thanks.

Sounds good, was it a saloon or estate? Also where are you located?

Thanks.
Lol, Once again I'm not positive what you mean by saloon or estate. Thought it might have been a package designation like super sport, but I looked it up and it seems like you might be asking is it a coupe, sedan, or wagon.

I have a sedan but to be sure I will give you specifics.

95 e320, 4 door sedan
M109 straight 6 engine,
Automatic transmission

I think we are just having a difference in lingo. I live in the US.

Even with shipping, I am pretty sure I will be able to get it to you for far less. I live buy the Port of LA so shipping should be a bit cheaper.

The lowest price I have seen on eBay is 200$ US. I am trying to keep my prices at half the average eBay price, so I'd like to get 100 for it. You would have to pay shipping, so if it is to high I can lower to 75$ US

S210 (E320cdi) prop any good?

Cheap and could possibly deliver.

After much searching Saloon = British and Sedan = American. So yeah, I have a saloon. A w124 body, if it fits we can make a deal. To me a prop is found on a boat or plane.

Hi buddy- I don't know if you'll be interested but I'm selling my w124 sportline e320 in azirite navy blue. If your interested let me know. Lowish miles & lowish previous owners. Regards.

Sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom