Wanted w124 drivers side door mirror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

optimusprime

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes W124 260E M103
Hi looking for an old drivers side door mirror for my w124 .Condition is not important just as long as it as the internal parts to adjust the mirror angle .My adjustment arm came off in my hand adjusting the angle yesterday .One part of the linkage was over rivieted and would not move ,so broke at the weakest point.Would anyone have one in the garage from an early chariot.Please PM thank you

Sorry to say i never had this mirror .Paid for it but it was never sent , after i was told it had been posted last Friday and the Tuesday before that . At the start i and was told to send postage and i could have it free .I sent £10 more than what it would cost to post it .Still you learn every day .And i will think twice the next time after this . I sell lots of items on ebay with no problems . So the thing is i am still looking for a mirror after waisting over a week ..There are a few good members on the forum ,Good job they are not all the same.

Last edited:
No comment on this Mike ? Paid on the 11th now 20th and still asking questions about what i need from the mirror .

I wasn't planning on responding to the nonsense you have written previously but you clearly enjoy antagonising people. Bearing in mind that I offered you the complete mirror for free, with you paying the postage only, not sure what you are complaining about really.

Package is in the post today so leave it at that and please do not send me any more messages as I already have 15 from you.

Mike i would have posted this off last week ,,then this would not have been posted on the forum . You see i am prompt in what i do , and not drag my feet over a deal with any one Paid one day posted the next. I would have said Trev i will send it and you can pay me when it comes. Sorry if i rattled your cage, but when you start you dont stop

Mike the mirror did turn up after you said it would on Friday ,all be it a little late . I will say sorry to you for complaining like i did .But your return comunication was slow coming .And at the time i thought it was a rip off .I do know now your genuine member. . Sorry .. Trevor .

Apology accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom