Wanted: W202 C CLASS REAR PARCEL SHELF SPEAKERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonpr888

Hi, is anybody selling good condition stock rear parcel shelf speakers with PART NUMBERS 202 820 70 02 and 202 820 69 02. Thanks!

why not just replace with aftermarket ones, any 6" speaker should fit under the grill with minimal modification.

Thanks for your responses, actually the part numbers I quoted are subwoofers with its own little amplifier attached to the speakers. I am trying to experiment if 4 of this will greatly improve the sound connected in series. Our rear deck has an extra 2 holes covered with foam and i want to fill it up with stock woofers to make it a total of 4. I want my system to be as stock as possible. Recently there was a bid on ebay for this exact item I need: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=200123906794&rd=1&rd=1. Thanks for your responses!

You will be better off replacing the rear speakers with non oem ones, theres no reason to stay oem when it comes to speakers. as long as they fit in the hole without modification, theres no issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom