Wanted - W202 Parts Required folks...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Silestanix

Car
97' C250TD Sport
So ladies and gents, I need :

- Original MB C250TD exhaust from cat/middle box back

- Auto Gear Knob (Sport, AMG or Plain)

- Sun Visor vanity mirror cover flaps (my nephew snapped both mine off earlier today grrrrrr kids)

Cheers!

So ladies and gents, I need :

- Original MB C250TD exhaust from cat/middle box back

- Auto Gear Knob (Sport, AMG or Plain)

- Sun Visor vanity mirror cover flaps (my nephew snapped both mine off earlier today grrrrrr kids)

Cheers!
i will have a look tomorrow, and see what i have

what colour is the sunvisor, as i have both of them in grey, i have a gear lever knob either avantgarde, or elegance, the exhaust i have is from an estate car

what colour is the sunvisor, as i have both of them in grey, i have a gear lever knob either avantgarde, or elegance, the exhaust i have is from an estate car

My sun visors are a sort of light grey colour... Colour isn't important though, I just need them covered as the mirror is annoying as hell haha!

Gear lever I may take off A111r's hands as he is is local to myself... (cheers though!)

Exhaust, I'll check if S202 and W202 are compatible... If they are then I can come collect depending where you are?

So good news, they're compatible (W202 and S202 exhausts)...

Update to the list, I also need a few female connections that plug into the back of dashboards switches (ie the connector that goes into the back of the central locking switch, etc).

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom