Wanted: W202 Sport Alloys

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AdamBoyse

Car
Defected to Porsche but still love mercs. Last car W202, C200 sport.
I'm looking for a set of 16" Sport Alloys for my W202 C200.

For some reason, even though mine's a Sport model, it's fitted with four "Elegance" alloys but the spare's a "Sport". I'm not sure what the original owner was up to.

I'd like to get the car back to it's original look. Anyone out there with a decent set, or know where I can get some?

Thanks

Adam

And I'm looking for a set of 15" Sport Alloys for my W202 C180 if anyones got a spare set.

Originally posted by Black180
And I'm looking for a set of 15" Sport Alloys for my W202 C180 if anyones got a spare set.

me :p

Originally posted by Koolvin
me :p

Is it those AMG ones I can't afford or some others. I want to get this done before the GTG. Things are getting a bit desperate, I had to put the spare on the other day, which I found to be a directional tyre. Guess what - wrong direction:confused: Still put it on though.

Got a set of 4 Elegance alloys if anyones interested?

R

Originally posted by Black180
Guess what - wrong direction:confused: Still put it on though.

Not a good idea M8.:eek:

Swop it quick for the other side, unless that is the same.

In this wet weather we don't want another Shude accident, and in your case the Insurance might check the tyres.

Originally posted by Brian WH
Not a good idea M8.:eek:

Swop it quick for the other side, unless that is the same.

In this wet weather we don't want another Shude accident, and in your case the Insurance might check the tyres.

Whatever flaming I will get for saying it again aside, as I pay a premium for AA cover, I call them out to change my spare when I need too.

When I needed a directional tyre put the wrong rotation around on my BMW, I had to really assure the AA guy that I was going straight to the tyre shop in the morning to get a new tyre on the car, as they are not normally allowed to fit unroadworthy or unsuitable spares to a car.

Will cause low grip and fast wear. Take it easy, but I'm sure you know that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom