Wanted w211 amg bumpers ..body kit...exhaust...etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ruonis13

Car
Mercedes W211 2.6 V6
Looking tu upgrade my w211 2003 ...wanna make it look like amg etc.... if any1 got any parts ...please let me know prices and where abouts . Thanks

I have a complete bodykit off my E55: complete front and rear bumpers with fogs, grilles and trim and side skirts. In brilliant silver and good condition. The parts are in Milton Keynes. £900 for everything.

I have a complete bodykit off my E55: complete front and rear bumpers with fogs, grilles and trim and side skirts. In brilliant silver and good condition. The parts are in Milton Keynes. £900 for everything.

That seem's very reasonable.

Cheap as chips Alx.

Hi Alx,

I live in east lndn. So thats a bit of a drive for me,and I'm not trying to be greedy but on ebay the whole kit is 700£ (with all the bits) whats the best that you could do and plus id buy the tailights as well. So really whats the best that you could do.

And p.s - whats the state of your stuff...scratches..cracks..any stone chips?

Thanks mate.

Hi Alx,

I live in east lndn. So thats a bit of a drive for me,and I'm not trying to be greedy but on ebay the whole kit is 700£ (with all the bits) whats the best that you could do and plus id buy the tailights as well. So really whats the best that you could do.

And p.s - whats the state of your stuff...scratches..cracks..any stone chips?

Thanks mate.

Is this a genuine AMG bodykit you have found for £700? Have a link?

As I mentioned, the condition is very good and undamaged.

It's off the low mileage car.

Alx said:

Dirt cheap and a rare find

Is this a genuine AMG bodykit you have found for £700? Have a link?
It'll be those crappy copy sets that don't fit properly that you get from China.

Think you're going to have your work cut out here Alex...

Mate you're getting a genuine AMG kit for nothing. Go to the dealer and price it. You ll have a huge fright.

The bodykit on eBay is £780 delivered including exhaust tips, may as well spend the extra £120 for the Real McCoy (now I fancy some crisps...)

Hehe. You and your food. Sizzling Bacon flavour???

On a point of detail Ron, as an Elegance your car will be sitting higher than an Avantgarde, so you'll need to consider that, because it won't look particularly sporty even of you do fit the AMG bodykit.

Also what size are your wheels?

Hi all.
Alx its not geniuine (ebay stuff) its not duraflex either- all parts fit into original places and all that. just by the way your front bumper is it from e55 or is it amg bumper with 2 little cuts on the side? P.s - you never said your where abouts and last price,pleasse inbox me

To other people keep on eating your crisps lol

And to Developer now,oh yes i know that lol ,lowering springs have been ordered ,just waiting for delivery now. My rims theyre 19ins.
Guys i know my car will never be an amg or look like a geniuine amg ...but whatever ill do better then stock

Hi all.
Alx its not geniuine (ebay stuff) its not duraflex either- all parts fit into original places and all that. �� just by the way your front bumper is it from e55 or is it amg bumper with 2 little cuts on the side?
P.s - you never said your where abouts and last price,pleasse inbox me ��

I cannot PM you as you have less than 30 posts. As stated before, the bumper is off my E55 A.M.G. It has no cut outs on either side. The price and parts location is also stated above. I cannot compete with Chinese ebay pricing as we're not comparing the same stuff.

Oh okay sorry I over looked this post . So you're asking for £900 - even tho on your earlier posts you said you're open to offers...:thumb: and you're in Milton Keynes not that bad... well I always wanted an AMG front bumper with shark fenders(2 little cuts on the bumper sides ) so to me its a no deal for £900 for your kit. But if you're willing to sell your stuff more cheaply I'll be waiting till 25th ...on 26th I'm buying something :dk:
P.s dont forget you've been holding onto your stuff for almost 6months...its time to let it go :rock::thumb:

To peaople who like to comment-pass! Go to next post :cool:

I cannot PM you as you have less than 30 posts. As stated before, the bumper is off my E55 A.M.G. It has no cut outs on either side. The price and parts location is also stated above. I cannot compete with Chinese ebay pricing as we're not comparing the same stuff.

I can see we wont come to an agreement saddly. Would you be interested to sell your back bumper ,sides + tail lights (if you still have them,I saw your other post) . For all that what would you ask ,thanks mate :thumb:

Oh okay sorry I over looked this post . So you're asking for £900 - even tho on your earlier posts you said you're open to offers...:thumb:

I did but it doesn't mean I will drop 1/3 off the price just because I've got an offer. The kit was originally listed at £1k so I thought dropping off a £100 was fair. Sorry if it's not what you wanted to pay.

The kit from ebay will come unpainted. What colour car have you got?

and you're in Milton Keynes not that bad... well I always wanted an AMG front bumper with shark fenders(2 little cuts on the bumper sides ) so to me its a no deal for £900 for your kit. But if you're willing to sell your stuff more cheaply I'll be waiting till 25th ...on 26th I'm buying something :dk:
P.s dont forget you've been holding onto your stuff for almost 6months...its time to let it go :rock::thumb:

To peaople who like to comment-pass! Go to next post :cool:

It's all good pal and I wish you luck in sourcing the correct part. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom