Wanted: w211 e55 200mph speedo, uprated headers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mat B

Car
E55 EC800
Hi all
I'm am looking for a 200mph speedo for my w211 e55
And on the off chance someone is changing their after market headers those too :)

Many thanks

Matt

You can also use the CLS55 speedo as well as the E63 and CLS63, check with MSL they have them from time to time.

What type of headers are you looking for?

I don't mind which way I go with headers. I have an x pipe so thought shorty would be easier. But from reading online long ones seem more popular.

Thank you Acid I shall be in touch about the speedo

Mat B said:
I don't mind which way I go with headers. I have an x pipe so thought shorty would be easier. But from reading online long ones seem more popular. Thank you Acid I shall be in touch about the speedo

Do you still have secondary cats? Long tubes will need a lot of work as almost all are designed for LHD and if you have lost your sec cats you will have none.

Kleemann mid length is an option as they only need minor modification to fit RHD but again you will lose primary cats, very rarely come on the used market to be honest.

Apologies I did mean mid length like kleemann. I have no secondary cats so would need to keep primary ones. I knew it would be a long shot for second hand ones. I was hoping of someone had some it would make my mind up for me which way to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom