Wanted - W211 Velour Matts in Pebble Beige (for Sand)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfish11

Car
C220 CDI (09/11 - Facelift) & SLK200
Has anyone got, or knows of somewhere I can get hold of the following matts (apart from my local MB garage). I have black ribbed matts and have a family wedding coming up so thought I better get something to cheer the car up. I am being a bit mean and trying to avoid paying MB retail prices.

The part numbers I require are (taken from the E class (W211) accessory brochure):

B6 629 3854 for the complete set of Velour Mats.

And

B6 629 3870 for the transmission tunnel Mat.

My interior is Sand so I guess I need Pebble Beige.

I am happy with a second hand set if they are in really good clean condition.

:) :)

Brand new oem prices are about £60 for the floor mats, £20 for the tunnel mat. How cheap were you thinking? :)

I'd stick with black! I bought the grey mats to match my trim and they look filthy very quickly, even with clean shoes in the summer. I've since bought the black velour mats and they are much better, look just as good and don't show any marks.

I've still got the originals for weddings, MB Clubs meets etc, but I don't think its worth buying them.

RichardM said:
I'd stick with black! I bought the grey mats to match my trim and they look filthy very quickly, even with clean shoes in the summer. I've since bought the black velour mats and they are much better, look just as good and don't show any marks.

I've still got the originals for weddings, MB Clubs meets etc, but I don't think its worth buying them.

Ive got a set of rubber mats.

Best money you will spend

take em out , hoze em and stick them back in :) sorted :D

Shude said:
Brand new oem prices are about £60 for the floor mats, £20 for the tunnel mat. How cheap were you thinking? :)

Mercman said if they had them in they would be about £25-£30. I have been contacting them every few weeks for the last few months but all they have is a Drivers Mat.

So if I could get the lot for under £50 it would be nice. As I mentioned I need them for a wedding, I will probably only use them a couple of times a year.

RichardM said:

RichardM, thanks for the picture, it does look nice. I have the black ribbed matts which as you point out dont show the muck and contrast nicely with the interior. My set of sand matts would also be for weddings and the odd club meeting.

Problem solved!!

Problem solved just got an email from Mercman. They have had some MB mats matts come in, excess stock slightly dusty from warehouse.

1 full set of matts and 1 additional drivers matt for £25 plus Vat.

I am a happy man! :) :) :)

He is now sorted with 3 complete sets of mats... :)

You can get transparent mats from Halfords...not sure if they are any good but will collect dirt but maintain the pebble sand colour in the car. Not sure if they are any good...anyone tried them...someone on another forum swears by them.

Ricky i don't suppose you have a set of mats in beige for a w202 ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom