WANTED: Well looked after 300CE

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CE300

Car
Hopefully a 300ce soon!
As title suggest, everyone that seems nice is sold and the ones that are not sold something sounds "iffy" with them.

Thanks

Good Luck !!

There are a couple in Autotrader this week that look ok ....

there is also a 300ce-24 with a twin turbo conversion for 5 grand but looks a bit ropy.....

Howard said:
Good Luck !!

There are a couple in Autotrader this week that look ok ....

there is also a 300ce-24 with a twin turbo conversion for 5 grand but looks a bit ropy.....

I need it mate, i prefer one with AMG wheels on it aswell.

Every time i see a half decent one its sold or something dont sound right if im not happy about something i wont bother going to look at it, it got to be right by instincts aswell i think.

Don't worry too much about the AMG's , there are always sets going on Ebay and there is at least one member on here with a set of Styling II's for sale....

As you say, go on your gut instincts, don't always rely on service history, if you feel its wrong then walk away, but if you feel its right....... :)

Good luck mate, does it have to be a 300ce (pre facelift) how about a 320 e ?

Where are you based anyway ?

missed a 88k '89 300ce on Tuesday for £1500 by one day

Howard said:
Don't worry too much about the AMG's , there are always sets going on Ebay and there is at least one member on here with a set of Styling II's for sale....

As you say, go on your gut instincts, don't always rely on service history, if you feel its wrong then walk away, but if you feel its right....... :)

Good luck mate, does it have to be a 300ce (pre facelift) how about a 320 e ?

Where are you based anyway ?

Ideally yeah a 300ce the 320 i seen something just dont look right but that might just be me being funny, i dont know.

How much do these wheels go for then if i bought seperate.

Im from Bedford, sort of in between Luton and Milton Keynes, but i dont mind travelling if i see what seems to be the right car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom