Warning 'condom' mentioned

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glojo

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
Car
S211 Sprinter 213CDI, & the new T-class
Church Organist
Miss Bea, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never been married. She was much admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. One afternoon the vicar came to call on her and she showed him into her quaint living room. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared tea. (no smut so far!!!)

As he sat facing her old pump organ, (is this it??) the young minister noticed a beautiful hand cut lead crystal glass bowl filled with water sitting on top of it. In the water floated, of all things, a condom. When she returned with the tea and scones, they began to chat.

The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl of water and its strange floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer resist. “Miss Bea,” he said, “I wonder if you would tell me about this?” pointing to the hand cut lead crystal glass bowl. “Oh, yes,” She replied, “Isn’t it wonderful? I was walking through Torquay a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground. The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet, and it would prevent the spread of disease. And you know….. I haven’t had a cold all winter!!”

Merry Christmas everyone,
John

Well done, nice one. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom