WARNING! Look at your own risk....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
....of bringing up your last meal! :crazy:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-MERCEDES...oryZ9855QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I've actually seen this car in the flesh in Yarmouth, and it's revolting! The chap saw me have a double take, but sorry buddy! It wasn't because I thought it was nice.

It was as perfect time as any, to be driving past in the E320 to demonstrate Mercs can be modified well :cool:
(All just my opinions, you understand :D )

Darren

Vile.

i really dont understand how someone could do that to their car and honestly think its nice.
it really mystifies me.

Anyone got a mop and disinfectant? Just lost my dinner :eek:

Anyone who buys that needs to budget for a new boot lid, front and rear bumpers and standard skirts.

Poor car, I'll bet its been fragged too.

I think you are all ill-informed and missing the point entirely, that's the revised aero package for Essex and provides an extra 23.74kg of downforce at 0mph.

Often I find I quite like some of modded cars that other think as hideous, but in this case I have to agree - it is hideous. The odd thing that struck me was the fact that it still has the standard grill - when that's the first thing most people change.

The odd thing that struck me was the fact that it still has the standard grill - when that's the first thing most people change.

Well atleast it has the original grill, could be worse like a wire mesh grill knowing the owner's taste :crazy:. Looks awful full stop !

barfyFamilyGuy.gif

i hate seeing this sort of thing - every time i see a car with this sort of maxed out body kit i just wish for the original bumpers!!!

i like subtile kits, ie amg kit or something that this sort of thing is just awful. 99% of drivers who arn't boy racer types will just think horrible car, chav/likely irresponsible/boy racer driver.

all in my humble opinion anyway!!

Does anyone remember the Top Gear Magazine Carbage section. I believe it may still be on the web. That car defines it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom