Warrant issue

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fordgt40

Car
C63 AMG estate
I've got a bit of an issue with a warranty fault on my car, it's a C63 estate, it was taken to my local Merc. dealership for it's first MOT, 2 days before manufactures warranty expired but still well under my Merc. dealership used car warranty, I complained about a sharp cracking noise comeing from somewhere in the rear roof section, I've today been informed by the dealership that I will be charged for investigating the problem and also depending on what is found to be causing the noise, if it's adjustment, I will be charged and only if it's a broken part it will be covered, this is my 5th. Mercedes and as I was thinking to buy a new C63 and if this is how Mercedes warranty deals with their loyal customers I will have look elsewhere for replacement, much as I like the car.

I had a similar issue with Merc Brentford with my CL63. He rear blind stopped working within the warranty period and was told I would have to pay for stripping the car and based on what was wrong would have to pay for the fault too. Rubbish service as the investigation totalled £500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom