Warranty Direct - no longer selling direct to customers !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Im case anyone is interested.... they quoted £662.40 per annum for my W204 C180 2013.

Following that link, what's the general view of Motor Easy warranties?
I have a motor easy warranty on my macan, the price is very competitive for the seemingly high level of cover and the reviews online generally look very good. I haven’t had to make any claim yet but initial service on the phone has been good and it was easy to haggle with them.

Quote in 30 seconds my a** they got my reg and mileage (which I think is all you need)
And then need my complete details. takes more than 30 seconds just to navigate it

My R230, first registered on 29/07/2011 with c. 56k miles on the clock is currently covered by a WD policy. I did not received a renewal quote, so contacted them by email, as if the quotation was acceptable I would have renewed. This is their response:-

1622652461332.png

What causes irritation is that I have never claimed under the policy!

I don't know what they mean by "that vehicle type", and wonder if, the age of the SL is a contributory factor.

They did confirm that they will renew the cover on my 2016 LR Discovery 4 "as long as the vehicle is under 10 years old or under 100,000 miles." - not the "or" not "and".

I'm now going to have to think hard about taking cover with MotorEasy or someone else.

NJSS

My R230, first registered on 29/07/2011 with c. 56k miles on the clock is currently covered by a WD policy. I did not received a renewal quote, so contacted them by email, as if the quotation was acceptable I would have renewed. This is their response:-

View attachment 113914

What causes irritation is that I have never claimed under the policy!

I don't know what they mean by "that vehicle type", and wonder if, the age of the SL is a contributory factor.

They did confirm that they will renew the cover on my 2016 LR Discovery 4 "as long as the vehicle is under 10 years old or under 100,000 miles." - not the "or" not "and".

I'm now going to have to think hard about taking cover with MotorEasy or someone else.

NJSS
@NJSS if your renewal is due before the 29th of July this year, then according to their terms and conditions, your car would qualify as under 10 years old, and meet their eligibility criteria.

"The Mechanical or Electrical Breakdown Insurance and MOT Test Insurance policy is only provided on vehicles that have covered less than 100,000 miles and are less than 10 years old from the date of first registration of the vehicle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom