Warranty list of coverage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lawlessdj

Hi
I've recently bought a second hand C250 CDI sport estate which is coming to the end of its warranty. Does anyone know of a list of items covered by warranty that I can check before booking it in so I know I've covered everything?
I've already checked the injectors (been upgraded) and am going to get them to change the wheel nuts, but the alloys are in a poor state and when in park and/or the parking brake do not hold the car in position - it rolls back n forth - should these be covered?
Any other usual suspects that I should have a look for before the warranty expires?
Many thanks
Dan

Hi. Is the warranty a new car warranty that is ending? Is it after market warranty? Is it a tier one Mercedes warranty? How old is the car? Was the warranty transferred on sale. Do you have the warranty documents?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Hi guys
Thanks for the replies - it's the three year MB manufacturers warranty as it's an 11 plate. Don't have any paperwork describing it but have phoned MB dealership who say it is registered under warranty till July.
Any gotchas to look out for?
C250 CDI sport estate
Cheers
Dan

In that case you are, I imagine, bullet proof. It will be due an MOT when three years old. Anything picked up will be covered. If you intend to keep the car think about extending the MB warranty. In my opinion peace of mind is worth the premium.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom