Warranty renewal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reflexboy

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 CDi Sport&SLK250CDi AMG Sport
My Tier 1 warranty is about to expire at the end of the month. Do MB Warranty Services tend to send out a renewal reminder with a quote for the next year or is the customer expected to contact them?

they said they will send me one out, as a matter of course...

i am actually just starting to think about weather it's a good idea to get another year? what do you reckon?

My Tier 1 warranty finished in December on my E320cdi and Mercedes did send out a letter with a link to their web site.

New tier 1 quote was about £90 per month which was too much for me at the moment.

You can also ring Mercedes Warranty who will quote you over the phone.

Hope this helps.

Wow a grand....
Wonder if other off the shelf warranties are any good....

£90 a month is a bit steep!

interesting, mine dropped from 1330 to about 1030 - tier 1, £0 xs. on E55 2003, which is less than £90 a month

They must be psychic-Just recieved my renewel letter this morning. They want £1210 with £100 XS or £1320 with zero XS for a year's Tier1 on the SL....Ummmmm...think I'll pass.

What does the panel think? Keep the £1300 if something goes wrong and hope for the best or splash out and be covered? Renew or not renew??

Or cover one ABC strut if it goes ;)

Or cover one ABC strut if it goes ;)

Very good point Howard-However, all four are absolutely bone dry-not even any misting, and Olly has looked it over after filling it's belly with Mobil 1 last weekend

What does the panel think? Keep the £1300 if something goes wrong and hope for the best or splash out and be covered? Renew or not renew??

£1300 of repairs every year - yeah right !

Bank it every year, go indie for servicing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom