Was checking what The Sun says about Ms. Brooks' resignation, and came across this...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
All I want to see is this little group of low moral individuals get their come-upance.

Although somehow I doubt it.

Minnows will probably get all the punishment while the big fish swim away scott free.

I dont understand why the article in the Sun paints the whole 'family' if you can call it that as having achieved something. Also is it me or does the daughter's boyfriend look remarkably like the girl's mother :crazy::wallbash:

The SUN is a comic.

Don't give it delusions of grandeur and treat it like it was a newspaper for grown-ups.

If you buy/read it then you must expect these kind of "public interest" stories.

Its Jeremy Kyle on paper.

If both boy and girl agree to the union, sex with a girl under age is statutory rape whatever the age of the father. However, if the boy was under-aged as in this case, could the under-aged girl be charged with rape?

Last edited:
The statutory rape is for protection from predators not a penalty for other children.

When the sex is with a same age child no prosecution is brought

If both boy and girl agree to the union, sex with a girl under age is statutory rape whatever the age of the father. However, if the boy was under-aged as in this case, could the under-aged girl be charged with rape?

There's no public interest in prosecuting under-age parents and damaging what little chance they have of bonding into a family unit with their new baby.

Another cabbie...

Have you not been following the forum's edifying "north-south divide" debate?

Yes to a degree. I can however quite honestly state as a Yorkshireman who has lived Darn Sarf, that I've had more success with the opposite sex in the Sarf than I ever did Oop Norf. So in my experience there's more "slappers" Darn Sarf than there is further North.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom