Was checking what The Sun says about Ms. Brooks' resignation, and came across this...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Sun didn't say so.

Anyway...what about the mountainmen family of six live generations.:crazy:

Compulsory contraception is the key in families like this. Also withdrawal of state benefits and council housing. Criminal charges pressed against the babies' fathers might be a deterrent - if it was an 'adult' who'd fathered the baby, he could be done for rape and registered as a sex offender. I find it all quite sickening.

So that a new born baby could be brought up on the street and clothed and fed on the proceeds of petty crime ?

Most of them do that, benefits or no benefits
biggrin.gif

Well, it is a SUN thread:)

It's a farce.

The "grandma" is still receiving child benefits for the "mother" who will now receive benefits for the baby.

I know I should be outraged but actually it is kind of iron age. An interesting example of how we used to live. I am not going to condemn them for being in touch with their inner Celt.

I would quite like to see how they interact as a family.

Still it would be better if we didn't breed quite so quickly considering sustainability issues in the medium term.

Last edited:
I know I should be outraged but actually it is kind of iron age. An interesting example of how we used to live. I am not going to condemn them for being in touch with their inner Celt.

I would quite like to see how they interact as a family.

Still it would be better if we didn't breed quite so quickly considering sustainability issues in the medium term.

Family? Well Grandad only stayed with Grandma for three months after mother was born...then he probably went back to school.

Bridgend has the highest per capita suicide rate in the U.K. amongst teenagers This young couple obviously found a way to keep themselves entertained.

Perhaps the father/grandfather could do it the old fashioned way and get a job.

Would be nice. But the father's too young for a job! You couldn't make it up.

Perhaps the father/grandfather could do it the old fashioned way and get a job.

Sorry going off topic.

My brother is a psychiatrist (no jokes now)..... and one day one of his patients comes in quite agitated and says, "Dr. I'm really worried, they're going to take them away...."

To which my brother replied, "Take what away....?"
Patient says, "My benefits......."
My brother says,"Well what is the reason?"
Patient says,"Well they say that I'm fit to work, but I havent worked in 15 years........... what can I do? I feel like killing myself"
My brother replied,"Seriously? Get a job.....I'll even help you fill in the forms."
Patient says,"Oh no I couldnt do that....":rolleyes:

It's a farce.

The "grandma" is still receiving child benefits for the "mother" who will now receive benefits for the baby.

Come on. Surely in financial services you've heard of compound interest :D

And on page three of the Sun, Kelly, 19 (36/24/36) from Doncaster says "Who's this Murdoch bloke then?"...

I was hoping they were going to be from up north somewhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom