Was this a bargain?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Funny, I saw that as I scrolled through. There are very few, if any, bargains on CC. Most I have seen have exceeded a private sale.
That E63 was a good buy however - pre facelift, saloon and 87k. Not a bargain per se but a good price I'd say. I haven't looked at all the listing so if it says it needs new brakes all round then less so!

The number plate rings a bell, but I can't quite place where I've seen it before.

Funny, I saw that as I scrolled through. There are very few, if any, bargains on CC. Most I have seen have exceeded a private sale.
That E63 was a good buy however - pre facelift, saloon and 87k. Not a bargain per se but a good price I'd say. I haven't looked at all the listing so if it says it needs new brakes all round then less so!
Yeah agree with that... rarely a bargain. As you say, there is the odd one and I always keep my eyes peeled!
I thought it was a very good price for this one, I thought it was "worth" high teens. It had good service history. A kerbed alloy, small scrape on bumper, worn driver's bolster. Otherwise looked good.
I was actually bidding on it and was going to go higher than it sold for but changed my mind last minute! I would have nabbed the alloys for my E63 😁

It may well, however, not actually have an LSD. There's a widespred misconceptiion, based on an MB brochure that stated at the time (wrongly) that the Performance Pack included an LSD as standard, but it did not.

It may well, however, not actually have an LSD. There's a widespred misconceptiion, based on an MB brochure that stated at the time (wrongly) that the Performance Pack included an LSD as standard, but it did not.
Did the facelift have one then?

I don't know. MIne was a 2012 too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom