Washers W212

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GavJ

Car
E350
I have had my2010 E350 for few months now and have never topped up the washers? Still working obviously but I am waiting to see if I get a low level warning.... does it have this function? The suspense is killing me :crazy:

No spoilers here ...

We will not utter a word on this subject....

I'm saying nothing.

Harry - don't even think about it .... :)

HA ha, there's gotta be one who can't resist telling me.... Im patient ish....

So now we have a dilemma.

Does his car have a sensor or not ?

If he has a sensor, what if it doesn't work ?

Maybe he will never know the answer ............

Sorry Gav, you're gonna have to wait ....

looks like i'm driving to work tomorrow with my finger on the button all the way :)

Ahh !! You have a 2010 E350 that was built by big Helga.... She fitted the latest self replenishing washer bottle for you. You could keep your finger on the button till eternity,but if Big Helga catches you,boy are you in deep trouble. Just wait for a text from her to tell you what to do .

Didn't want to wash the screen this morning as it was freezing.... washed over 20 times on the way home (including two headlamp washes) still water in there and no warning...

Conclusion... self filling bottle

Slightly off-topic, there's always a delay of about half a second before the water comes through on my S212, which means the first sweep of the wipers is always on dry glass which is mildly annoying (and can't be doing the blades any good).

Thoughts anyone? (I've never noticed it on any other car, Merc or not.)

Check the non-retun valve?

Still working .... think I have sussed the mpg figures, I must be carrying but 100 gallons of washer fluid about......

Still working .... think I have sussed the mpg figures, I must be carrying but 100 gallons of washer fluid about......

Is your car red with a big ladder on the back :D

At last, got the warning.......:bannana:

warning.jpg

now where's the bonnet release...:rolleyes:

No bonnet release, it's a dealer only service item........

:devil:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom