watch cleaning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
21 years old , worn daily .
View attachment 128799
The very one that graces my wrist. 22 years old, a present from the lady in my life while we were on holiday in Barbados. Cost just shy of £900 and worn every day and night since. Now in desperate need of a service but the case and crystal are still virtually unmarked. She has since exchanged a Rolex for a ladies Seamaster and our son had a Moonwatch when he graduated.

I took my Seamaster for a tour of the Xenobia, engine room, air pocket in the bow and the telephone on the lorry deck

My watch is a Omega Speedmaster II , I wore it on a motorbike trip to Spain... it certainly lived up to its moniker. on more than one occasion! ;)

You're reminding me of a friend who has a remapped GLC 63S .

i was going to get involved with this topic but then realised that im happy with the size of penis ,,,,,,
It is good that you are happy with the size of your penis, but more to the point, are you sure that everyone you know is equally as happy with it?
Just asking.

every one i know ???? it may come as a shock to you but i dont walk around with it hanging out

My Rolex Deepsea James Cameron is rated to 3900metres or 12800ft in old money. I ran it under the tap. Seems fine:banana::thumb:
Grrr....been waiting for one of them to go with my Sub. Turned down the offer of a standard black faced DSSD.

Grrr....been waiting for one of them to go with my Sub. Turned down the offer of a standard black faced DSSD.

At least you got an offer of something , 18m down the line and haven`t even had a courtesy word from the AD (and an indy) regarding the JC and not really expecting to do so anytime soon.

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom