Watch out - new member alert ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sno

Car
Vito
Hello fellow MB Owners

After years of slugging away in a succession of crap Transits I took the plunge and bought a 2004 Vito 109cdi. Its like a luxury vehicle compared to the vans I've been used to but of course - it comes at a price. Yes - bloody electronics and lights on the dash etc etc.

I've trawled around these forums to try to get some info but will make a post in the near future if I can't find exactly what I need.

Anyway - thats my intro

Catch you later

Sno

Welcome to the forum , between the combined knowledge of all us vito/viano owners on here i doubt there is much we wont be able to help you with.

The leader of the pack is Zenman, if he doesnt know it then nobody does LoL.

Nick

Sno said:
Hello fellow MB Owners After years of slugging away in a succession of crap Transits I took the plunge and bought a 2004 Vito 109cdi. Its like a luxury vehicle compared to the vans I've been used to but of course - it comes at a price. Yes - bloody electronics and lights on the dash etc etc. I've trawled around these forums to try to get some info but will make a post in the near future if I can't find exactly what I need. Anyway - thats my intro Catch you later Sno

Hello

I have only been a member a few days (viano - kind of extra luxury Vito from what I have learnt) and already have picked up some really useful information.

You are in the correct place!

Hi & welcome to the forum from another Vito owner.... hope you enjoy your time here!!!

Another Vito owner here!

Welcome aboard. :thumb:

Hi and welcome :)

Be aware that early 639s (pre-2005) don't have galvanised body panels, so make sure you keep on top of any stone chips or rust spots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom