Watch service time

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yep. Toothpaste and a tooth brush with some warm water. It is just abrasive enough to clean the entire watch but not strip away any good stuff. I am making the assumption that we are referring to the case and face and not any leather straps.

If you are worried about the quality of brush use your wife, girlfriends or partners toothbrush first as a thorough test of it's cleaning capabilities.

Do not use Simon Cowell's toothpaste. That is likely to leave with you a bunch of cogs and springs hanging off your wrist.

I've used toothpaste on mine before. I use the white stuff which is slightly abrasive, so use a soft old brush on the metal parts only. Surprisingly, it brings up the metal particularly well - there must be something in it like brighening agents that make teeth and watches look better. And as previously mentioned, leaves it minty fresh.

Hi,Last time I had my omega serviced the shop gave me a loan watch for the time it was being serviced.This was a good few years ago,It saves that naked wrist feeling.The shop was C.S.Bedford in Ruislip,Middlesex.Family business and hope it still is.thanks for your time:thumb:.

Euge.

That's where I bought my seamaster - they did me a great deal

if you are worried about the quality of brush use your wife, girlfriends or partners toothbrush first as a thorough test of it's cleaning capabilities.

Hmmm :D

What's next ?? A watch detailing section ?:D

Well today I shall mostly be toothpasting my watch AND my headlights

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom