Watchfinder TV advert cars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stratman

MB Enthusiast
Car
W203 C200 CDI '04Estate
OK, I give in. What are the cars featured in Watchfinder's TV advertisements? Each time I think I recognise one, an image search casts lots of doubt. Apart from the 911 ragtop, which no doubt I'll be corrected on too ;)

Lambo is one of them. I'm sure there is a Bentley too?

Ah yes I'd spotted the Lambo, a something SV. The rear lights on the white one do indeed look like Bentley but as for which one:dk:

The one I'm really stuck on is the black convertible that looks like an F Type with a curvier rear end.

Presumably you don't mean this old advert for them?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

They're all in that style with more modern cars. The ads usually appear alongside Wheeler Dealer reruns on Quest.

The one I'm really stuck on is the black convertible that looks like an F Type with a curvier rear end.
Is that the one where the man is wearing a Tag Heuer Calibre 1887 ?

If so, I think it’s an Aston Martin

^^^^ Yep, it looks like a DB11

db11_volante_bulletin_confidential_12.jpg

Reactions: LTD
Looks like it

I have the watch, need the car now :)

At least all the watches are shown on the left wrist.. the normal way. One watch finder company advert shows some bloke stroking an ipad with his right hand , the nearby right wrist has a wristwatch on it. Plain wrong...wearing the watch on the right wrist..not the ipad stroking thing...:confused:

My eldest son wears his watch on his right wrist (and he appears to be 'OK'..so far :rolleyes:) But it just looks so WRONG :mad:. There are a few watches out there that have the winder on the 'wrong' side, but not many.

Unjustified/unquantifiable (thread hijack) rant over.

PS , I am right handed but eat with my knife and fork in the 'wrong' hands and when on a race track on either road or off road motorcycles I find commiting to a left lean/turn way easier than to the right. ?? :dk:

Left handed people often wear their watch on their right wrist

Pretty sure the Lambo is a Murcielago; the ugliest of all Lambos ever made.

It is definitely is a Mercie with an SV badge.

Strange really as I've never liked them but since seeing them in those adverts, in between the numerous repeats of WD I watch a lot (as I understand it), I have developed a a new found love for them.

I've always been a huge Reventón and Aventador fan since they came out in 07 and 11 respectively and never really liked the Mercie before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom