Waterless wash!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E's Are Good

Car
2011 C250 Sport estate
I'd heard rumours about this stuff. So, as my company hack is due to go back and it's never been cleaned since I got it, not that bad really, it was only in May this year :p I bought some with regards to using it my new car. With some trepidation I set about using it on the Astra. Hell's teeth the results made it look better than new :eek: Almost don't want to give it back now . . Well thats a lie.

But I was just wondering if anyone else used it?

A pic follows as an example! You can see how grubby it was from the tailgate.

proshinenight.jpg

Last edited:
It's OK if ya don't mind tiny scratches in the paint. (swirls)
No substitute for the 2 bucket method.

Thats what I thought would happen, especially seeing that it had attracted 5 months of grime. Excuse me for this. But I was so amazed, I got a halogen torch out, looked closely and there were much fewer swirls on than the unpolished areas.

Just think of this summers droughts and all this global warming making water scarce ;) :D

Lazy washing for me from now on :D

I'm very scepticle. How can these 'magic' cleaners suspened the dirt/grit on your cloth and not touch the paint surface, I suspect the chemical fills the scratches.

I'll stick with water.:eek:

To be honest, I don't blame you, I'm still a bit wary of using it on 'the good car'

But the results were really good . . Gobsmacked I was . . Even wor lass was suprised and it only took about 1/2 hour 40 mins to do. I think I might try it on the inside of the door or something first ;)

No no no...it's not westwood....it's Paul Kaye when He played the lead roll in "It's all gone Pete Tong"...

its_all_gone_pete_tong.jpg

Separated at birth? Oh yes I think so.....

103.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom