Watson Weather Station W8681 display setting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Richardson

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W176 A class 180 cdi
Does any member have knowledge in setting up the display screen PLEASE :wallbash::wallbash:

I've just replaced the batteries in both the outdoor weather station & the inside display screen, unfortunately, I can stop the time alarm ( please note alarm symbol immediately above the seconds on the time) I've tried to download a user manual but can't find a sensible idiots guide one Dose anyone know how to turn off the alarm which alerts at 11.00 each day. Thanks DaveDSCN2232-min.JPG

Just keep tapping the time display until you see the "AL" indicator come up then you should get the option of +,- and ON OFF in the cloud display pane. See if you can find a user guide for the Maplin weather station. The display has the same elements just laid out a little bit differently but operates the same way.

Just keep tapping the time display until you see the "AL" indicator come up then you should get the option of +,- and ON OFF in the cloud display pane. See if you can find a user guide for the Maplin weather station. The display has the same elements just laid out a little bit differently but operates the same way.
Thank you, I'll try the Maplin instruction manual

I have a different one and after a power fail it came back on with the alarm on. I ended up having to power it down and go through the set up procedure - bit of a pain as you have to be careful not to press the wrong thing but if you're not quick enough it comes out of set-up mode.

They are a pain when the batteries run out and it resets. All my alarms come on for everything it displays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom