Wayne Gates Harrow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pittsey

Car
2009 C-Class Saloon
I recently used Wayne Gates for the service on my car after finding them recommended so highly on here.

I just wanted to say that the high quality reviews were definitely justified. I had my B3 service completed there and besides the price being almost half of what I was quoted at Mercedes, what really stood out was the customer service. It was a simple straightforward process to drop the car off (I was given a lift to the train station - which was handy) and then to pick it up again a few hours later. Why can't it be this simple at the dealer garages? Once my warranty has run out, I will be using Wayne Gates for all my Mercedes needs.

Thanks again.

You don't need to wait until your warranty runs out.

You're right. But it's free at Mercedes. I'm not going to pay when I don't have to. Unless Independents are covered by the Mercedes warranty?

happy to recommend also, following fix of my IPS Motor fault.

was provided with a response to my forum post, quickly booked in and fixed, courtesy car etc.

old fashioned good customer service.

Had my service on My old w211 e320CDI a while back forgot to leave a comment happy with service in fact my family gave him another two more mercs to service. Will be taking the w207 when its due.

Coincidentally, I am going back to Terry, tomorrow. Service and MOT due.

I have got to agree, Terry provides a great service, straight talking no nonsense.

I have got to agree, Terry provides a great service, straight talking no nonsense.

+1

Just had an ABC failure :wallbash:. Took it to Terry... Strut, fluid and filter changed. 2 new roof seals, thought I would with winter upon us!!

All done with care, attention to detail and a thoroughly nice man in the bargain!! :thumb:

J.

terry, jay and the rest of the team are brilliant guys, its one of the main reasons i favour them over any other mb dealership for work, servicing etc

Terry picked up my vehicle on his way to work, they did an ATF change (excellent price by the way) and dropped it back early evening. Old fashioned service! Helpful chat as well, have a couple of other bits to do. Will be calling him again.

I went away a few days after my service, and didn't leave any feedback. So... Here it is.

Dropped my car to Terry and co. for a service, MOT and a replacement third light. The third light would have been an MOT failure, and is a bit of a PITA to do. Terry got it done that day and had my MOT, all in time for me to take my boy to after school football.

Terry found that a couple of bulbs needing changing after he'd written up the bill and did them gratis. That's service for you.

I will continue using Wayne Gates for all my Mercedes needs.

Said this too often, lost count so instead of +1 I think I'm probably at +100 ;-).

See you soon Terry.

Kamal

Had my w207 picked up this morning from Terry and co B service done and car dropped back this afternoon, very efficient and affordable thanks for the work done.

Just to add to this, had a service & mot with Terry today and so pleased my little car went to him. Excellent customer service, he picked my car up and dropped it off (and he had to wait for me - sorry Terry!). A great guy, great prices and would thoroughly recommend.
Very happy customer here and will definitely be returning.

As all have previously said, when my car needed an MOT and service they came and picked it up (left me with a tank courtesy car, free of charge) did a great job and brought it back the next day. Highly recommended.

Terry just a thought could you pick mine up for me next year for B service it's only Gravesend, Kent.:thumb:
Tony.

Another service, another good experience at Wayne Gates. For as long as I have a mercedes, and I'm looking to get another, I'll be going to Wayne Gates.

+1 every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom