We apologise for the delay to the 1315 from Crewe.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tickles me the way they say it ran over his body!

erm.... if it ran over his body it would be a better scenario :lol:

Very very Irresponsible. :crazy:

I hope they prosecute him, lock him up, and throw away the key.

I have had the job of investigating suicides on the railway and the aftermath is not funny. :crazy:

I too have had to photograph one .

By the time I was called out , an hour or so had elapsed : the poor train driver was still sitting in his cab , unable to move due to shock . We had to wait for a relief driver to move the train before the body could be photographed then recovered .

I also felt for the rookie BTP cop who was handed a plastic bag and a pair of gloves by his sergeant and told to pick up various small body parts that were strewn back up the line for 200yds or so .

Not amusing by any stretch of the imagination .

Plank. Utter stupidity.

The comment about this guy being a future Darwin award winner was perfect. What a complete retard this guy is!

Very very Irresponsible. :crazy:

I hope they prosecute him, lock him up, and throw away the key.

Agreed. its the guilt that the poor driver would have to live with thats the tragedy rather than if the train did hit this idiot. risking ruining other peoples for 5 mins of internet fame :mad:

My brother works on the trains,it's scary the amount of times he gets called out because of this kind of thing.

Pity in a way he didn't raise his head sooner. However the suffering would be with the train driver not the idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom