We Are Not Afraid.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyan

Car
1999 c280
As my first post, I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to all our brothers and sisters in the UK. These criminals who bombed us without regards for women or children are a disgrace to the life-giving freedom we represent.

Please hang together and let the world know WE ARE NOT AFRAID.

God Bless.

Last edited:
At risk of starting an argument, can we please leave the religion of the bombers out of this. As far as we are concerned, they were just criminal bombers.

There is no need to attach any further label to them.

Plenty of Christian criminals every day, but we don't need to point out their religion!

Cyan,

Thanks for the kind thoughts though! :) We appreciate it a lot.

Last edited:
Scott is correct. Thanks for your concern however, nice to know the world has taken note, although I fear that was the idea.

Its wrong and not fair to generallise people/religion as the result of the actions of individuals/criminals. Thats being ignorant.

Correction

Please know, it was never my intention to attack or offend any religion... I believe these attrocities are barbaric in nature and the actions of plain criminals.

now we have that out of the way, thanks for your kind words.....although this is nothing new to us, we had IRA bombing campaigns for 20 years or more ...but sometimes we got warnings ....suicide bombers a are completely different animal...and on that note I think we are genuinely concerned about the future,like with the IRA it had its sympathizers and its these we need to tap into ,but once again hiding behind religion or using it as a reason to commit these atrocity's is there choice and its up to us with the help of the communities who religion they are abusing and twisting to work together and squeeze them down so we can all live as one respecting each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom