We need a Landrover sub-forum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davidjpowell

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 w212 and Ford Ranger
I've been chatting to a few people about Landrover / RangeRovers.

It's clear that there are a fair few number of owners on here. It's even clearer that those who don't either look on and admire the bravery of us owners, or plan to be one themselves.

Come on admin - let's have a sub-forum :eek::dk::fail:bannana::bannana::bannana:

I find myself looking at the new TDV8 Sport biography lately. Looks a pukka car these days. The first gen were dire!

gladiator-thumbs-down.gif

I joined Landyzone for about a day when I bought my Range Rover Classic. The standard response to any question was "use the effing (I adjust) search function". We don't want such riff-raff here...

Reactions: 219
A Range Rover sub-group wouldn't work; we'd make everyone too jealous;) :D

Don't know if you know about it (I think it was Ringway & Palfrem who pointed me towards) the FFRR forum; decent amount of posts, lots of knowledge and not afraid to have a laugh.
There is also a couple of good Facebook L322/Range Rover pages but I wouldn't bother with the Land Rover pages as they are dominated by Defender owners and to a lesser extent, Disco owners.

Took a facelift TDV8 RR Sport out today and it was fantastic, absolutely loved it, probably magnified by the nightmare that was the X5.

Only reason I didn't buy it was the seller let me walk over £200, which was a shame but I'll dig up another soon enough.

£200 Lee? Wow, you've got some will power. I'd have stumped up but then again I never use my head.

Well done. Hope your patience pays off.

Ant

Can I join the request for a sub-section.....?
Just purely out of interest of course, not because there's a reason ;)

Could go for a new URL as well...like mbldaubmclub.co.uk

Or a master of one, or a jack of all trades... Dot com

would it be inclusive for those of us who rattle around in series 1 Disco's or dare I say it even older vehicles?

I think Emperor Killer Hertz has proounced

So, should I start us off?
Collect this tomorrow, the Galaxy which served us well is going to pastures new...
2akkb4y.jpg
[/IMG]

TDV8 Vogue

So, should I start us off?
Collect this tomorrow, the Galaxy which served us well is going to pastures new...
2akkb4y.jpg
[/IMG]

TDV8 Vogue

Not my taste with the gangster blacked out rear windows.

No-one will post - they are all steadfast in lane 3 holding up the performance cars :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom