Weather's turning cold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

A250 Bennyboy

Car
A Class A250 w176
Bad crash on the Cat and Fiddle road and the freezing conditions are thought to have played a part in the crash.
Be careful folks :thumb:

Cheers
Ben :thumb:

Yep, turning cold Benny. It only means one thing..............

Holidays R cumin :bannana:

It's been snow heavily here since yesterday and Mrs Ringway has been stood, just staring through the sitting room window since it started.

I'm hungry and the dishes are piling up, so I might let her in later.

Bad crash on the Cat and Fiddle road and the freezing conditions are thought to have played a part in the crash.
Be careful folks :thumb:

Cheers
Ben :thumb:

That star looks like Einstein to me. :crazy:

Thankfully it's still quite mild down south - our CH bolier packed up, was turned off as unsafe last Saturday so we've already had 1 week with log burner, small fan heater and immersion heater, and have another 10 days to wait before the new boiler is installed and commissioned - plus the joy at this time of year of the wallet being lightened by £2.5k!!

Thankfully it's still quite mild down south - our CH bolier packed up, was turned off as unsafe last Saturday so we've already had 1 week with log burner, small fan heater and immersion heater, and have another 10 days to wait before the new boiler is installed and commissioned - plus the joy at this time of year of the wallet being lightened by £2.5k!!

I think you will find it is not so nice tomorrow. Severe weather warning issued up the road here in Sussex.

Neil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom