Website advice needed from the IT techies out there!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kbhogalW126

Car
'98 W140 S320
Hi!

I'm not trying to advertise but I need some advice from the IT/Web Gurus out there.

I've got a company that does custom printed stuff like workwear, hoodies, t shirts, business cards etc etc.

I've got a retail website which I look after myself Http:/www.larapinta.biz but I have no clue whether it "works" or not.

Could someone have a look at it and give me some pointers if possible?

I'm adding my paper printing like leaflets etc over the weekend.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I use the Mr Site Storefront Pro platform.

It's expensive but let's me add lots of different variations which are necessary.

Thanks greatly in advance.

KJ

"Works" in what sense? If the aim is to sell via the website I'd ask the question of buyers in your target market, not techies

Nick Froome

bolide said:
"Works" in what sense? If the aim is to sell via the website I'd ask the question of buyers in your target market, not techies

Nick Froome

I meant "works" as in is decent enough layout wise for an ecommerce site.

I was wondering if anyone on here ran an ecommerce site and was really looking for hints and tips of what/what not to do etc

Regards,

KJ

Hi!

I'm not trying to advertise but I need some advice from the IT/Web Gurus out there.

I've got a company that does custom printed stuff like workwear, hoodies, t shirts, business cards etc etc.

I've got a retail website which I look after myself Http:/www.larapinta.biz but I have no clue whether it "works" or not.

Could someone have a look at it and give me some pointers if possible?

I'm adding my paper printing like leaflets etc over the weekend.

Any advice would be appreciated.

I use the Mr Site Storefront Pro platform.

It's expensive but let's me add lots of different variations which are necessary.

Thanks greatly in advance.

KJ

Not Found

The requested URL /www.larapinta.biz was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.8 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 PHP/5.2.5 Server at MBClub UK Port 80

davidjpowell said:
Too many featured products for me. You seem to have replicated your whole catalogue.

I've done that for a few weeks as those are our most popular products. I'm going to spend the Xmas shutdown to add more categories and "unfeature" a lot of products.

Firstly follow Spike's advice and get your link right. It only works for you because your browser is used to going to your site. For everyone else the browser can only make it's best guess, which is is wrong.

Secondly, do what you say is important. The first page says:
It’s important you make the right impression on front of your clients and customers and our workwear can help you to do that. We understand the importance of first impressions, which is why we only offer the best workwear whether you’re looking for, an educational establishment, warehouse, council, sports were confident that you’ll find the right option for your needs amongst our range of workwear clothing styles and colours.
This statement is full of mistakes. Read it carefully and hopefully you'll see what's wrong in both those sentences. I know that others here will be delighted to point out the many errors. The main thing is that you haven't created the right impression.

But overall (pun intended) it's not a bad looking site. Put the link right here and you'll have started to do one of the things you need to do to get it promoted by search engines: getting a working link to your site in as many places as possible so that the search engine spiders can find it.

My english isnt the best either but maybe...

It is always imperative that your work wear conveys your unique brand or message clearly and concisely.
Our work wear can help you achieve that.

Here at XYZ understand the importance of first impressions. This is why we only offer the best quality work wear, designed specifically for you.
Whether you are an educational establishment, a commercial business, a local council or maybe you wish us to design something for sports or personal use?
We are totally confident that you will find the right option for your needs amongst our vast range of styles and colours.

It is always imperative that your work wear conveys your unique brand or message clearly and concisely.

Here at XYZ understand the importance of first impressions. This is why we only offer the best quality work wear, designed specifically for you.
Whether you are an educational establishment, a commercial business, a local council or maybe you wish us to design something for sports or personal use?
We are totally confident that you will find the right option for your needs amongst our vast range of styles and colours.

Much better. :thumb:

I'm not quite sure what that means.

Here at XYZ we understand...... or perhaps

We at XYZ understand........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom