We'd rather sell'em than count'em department

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Text received today:

Until 30th April we have a limited number of brand new E-Class from only £24,995 with up to 3 years free servicing. Call Steve Halliday on 01772 507 769 for more information and to reserve yours. Thanks, Mercedes - Benz of Preston.

There has got to be a catch! :dk:

Probably means they have one, poverty spec. Once they have you there though ... (Well that's their theory)

I was supprised some standard ish e350cdi under 30k on piston heads.

What can a base e200cdi cost?

I should imagine it's cloth, manual classic type thing?

That seems to be about £4,000 off,Their website has base C class manual for £19995, presumably pre facelifts they want to shift.

I got this text too from my local dealer in Preston. Quick check on Drive the Deal, and it looks like it would be something like the following.

E200 CDI Blue EFFICIENCY SE 4dr (Start Stop), manual and flat paint. Artico as standard.

So just under £4k off from a dealer, that's what I call a good start. :rock:

Had it too. Deleted it straight away. Never buying brand new again.

I'm always amazed by how little these unwanted cars are discounted. If you bought it, you'd forever hate it as was the old version or it was missing some essential options. Then you lose even more money than usual when you come to sell it.

In comparison, a friend of mine bought an unregistered, but pre-facelift (think the facelift was Sept last year) Freelander 2.2 HSE Auto from the dealer in Knustford at the backend of last year. List price is (an astonishing) £35K, he paid £23K.

E200 CDI Blue EFFICIENCY SE 4dr (Start Stop), manual and flat paint. Artico as standard.

So just under £4k off from a dealer, that's what I call a good start.

Manual E ...... 'a good start'?

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom