Wedding Benz

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VikJ

Car
2014 W246 B180CDi AMG Line Premium
My friend asked me to drive his brother to the church for his wedding today because he doesn't know anyone else with such a nice car! Gave it a customary wash and Zymol this morning as a result! Pics below....

P1010006.JPG

Side.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome!

My sister is getting married next year and I have promised to arrange for a car. The plan is to buy a pre-facelift w202 in white, get my facelift bumpers and sideskirts painted to match, get some elegance wheels for it and generally tidy it up for the big day. Then I can either sell it or keep it for next time someone gets married ;)

Sounds like a plan! An expensive one, but a plan nevertheless!

You should advertise a wedding car service afterwards!

Looks really nice VikJ, must get mine photographed. Just out of interest my brother in law has a part time wedding car business using two old 1950 Rileys, one being a convertible, he's also renovating a 1948 1 1/2 litre Jaguar to use as a wedding car. there is some money to be made in this weding car business.

Not to steal your big day, as I think your car looks "Great" mate, but I did a friends wedding in my last E280.

E280W.jpg

That badge is just made for threading ribons through:D

Cars look good dudes ..:D

Nice Wedding car.

I hired two black W210 E-Class's for my wedding cars.

Gonna get a white one when I file for Divorce.

VikJ drove his friends brother to church no problem with that. However I cannot imagine a bride in all her splendour getting out of the back of a "C" with ease, grace or dignity. It's not that easy.

I was at it again today. My Cousins wedding. Pic below with mine on the right and my Cousins new fully loaded C320 on the left. Mmmm, want one!

P1010036.JPG

Originally posted by Simon
However I cannot imagine a bride in all her splendour getting out of the back of a "C" with ease, grace or dignity. It's not that easy.
Just make sure the front passenger seat is all the way forward, and she can get out of the nearside rear passenger door with as much grace as is needed :)

Originally posted by Shude
Just make sure the front passenger seat is all the way forward, and she can get out of the nearside rear passenger door with as much grace as is needed :)

Plenty of room in the back of mine.;) ;)

Originally posted by Brian WH
Plenty of room in the back of mine.;) ;)

Yep, at least thats what I always tell the girls :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom