Wedding speech websites?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alps

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E63s s213 2019, E55 2004 Silver-SOLD, E63 w212 Weistec AMG-SOLD, E55 2004-SOLD, C36 1997-SOLD
Well its my time now, ive left this right to the last minute!

Im getting married on Friday, and still havent got a clue about what to write in my speech!

Any tips, ideas, volenteers to write it ;)

Congratulations !!!

From what I remember (and it's blurred) the real hard work is done by the best man and the father of the bride. All you really need to do is stand up, thank everyone in turn, crack a couple of funnies, preferably not mother in law jokes and sit down to rapturous applause

If you really want to make an impression try Speeches The site will help you make up your own, or you can just pinch someone elses and adapt it.

Dude... congrats.... do what I did....get married on the beach in Antigua... pick ya witness's out of the crowd and invite all of the family as you know none of them can afford the trip..... My familys just a bit dis-jointed though.... :D

Good luck with the day mate... just remember its you and you good ladys day so whatever happens happens....

wahey, congrats. So where will you and the C36 be off on honeymoon then? :D :p

I have a best man speech to do next year for my mates wedding and I'm cacking it :crazy:

EDIT: oh, try www.confetti.co.uk for wedding related stuff.

Last edited:
Best advice I got was to do the required expressions of thanks but otherwise keep it short, bearing in mind that the average attention span of the human being is two minutes and the best man will have or is about to try the patience of the audience.

He was right on both counts.

kikkthecat said:
All you really need to do is stand up, thank everyone in turn, crack a couple of funnies, preferably not mother in law jokes and sit down to rapturous applause.
....I handed over .." to the person who always likes to have the final word, The Wife".
Wifey had been knocking back the shampers so was half sozzelled...... :D :D

PS Should be plenty of time Friday morning to write a speech. :D

thanks guys, hitched.co.uk was a good one, amazing how many people use the same corney gags!

Rumble, sorry mate, still havent written mine, I think ur gonna have to go through the pain im going through thinking of what to write, i assume its all part of the fun!

still too much running around to do for my liking!

Congratulations to you both and all the best for a very long happy and prosperous future!

Regards the speach.....good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom