wedding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robert.farmer

Car
the only car is a Merc
To wish GIZMO 750 all the very best for his wedding on Sun 17th August. HOpe you have a wonderful day.:D :D :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

Re wedding

i would like to second that. All the best, have a great day. Should be the best day of your life.

Congratulations Guy - hope all goes well on the day, but more importantly this week so that you can spare a couple of hours on Saturday :D

Cheers

Andrew

Rob, Ian, Andrew,

Many thanks for the kind words for the condemned man :D

I am looking forward to Sunday and intend to enjoy it as much as possible, after all, it is costing me enough! ! ! ! !

In the meantime it's Comand install Thursday and hopefully the GTG briefly on Saturday.

Glad the wife to be is understanding about my need to play with the boys ;) What makes it worse is that as a biker I am out playing with that a lot too. She will need the patience of a saint I reckon.

Thanks again, hope to see you all Saturday

Guy

PS I am hoping that she will also appreciate the small "joke" I am playing on Sunday. Getting the hotel to pipe the music from Star Wars (the bit that plays whenever you see Darth Vader) just before she is due to make her entrance. Should give everyone else a laugh anyway :crazy:

Guy,

Best Wishes and Congratulations for the Big Day :cool:

Hehe love the idea of Darth Vader music for an entrance, good one. :D

S.

Originally posted by Gizmo750
Rob, Ian, Andrew,

Many thanks for the kind words for the condemned man :D

Good luck; Make the most of the big day, and above all, have fun !

Just remember .. marriage is not a word ... its a sentence !! (A life sentence !!)

S.

Good luck for the big day (and having been married 16 wonderful years I can recommend a that a parole board is the only silver lining)(only joking of course).

Enjoy the day and nice touch with the music

and

DONT forget to let us know how the comand installation goes (im considering one myself)

:bannana: :rock: :bannana:

More thanks to Steve, Sym and Weebobster.

Getting a little bit nervous that I have forgotten something now :crazy:

Will take some digital photos whilst Steve (MBenzNL) does my Comand install and will try to get them uploaded on here for all to have a look at.

Guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom