Weekend offer deal at Europarts.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave Richardson

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W176 A class 180 cdi
It may be churlish to hit out at a motor supplier who regularly offers help & advice to members on this site, so could this be considered as an observation.

I intended to buy a 5ltr can of Shell Ultra Helix & oil filter from EP today, went to the site & discovered an excellent sales banner stating up to 50% off and the members 25% was suspended over the weekend. Now that's fair, reasonable & understandable, then came the hit!

Shell Helix Ultra 5ltr reduced by 1%, :dk: I think I'll wait till Tues buy at 25% off. :thumb:

It may be churlish to hit out at a motor supplier who regularly offers help & advice to members on this site, so could this be considered as an observation.

I intended to buy a 5ltr can of Shell Ultra Helix & oil filter from EP today, went to the site & discovered an excellent sales banner stating up to 50% off and the members 25% was suspended over the weekend. Now that's fair, reasonable & understandable, then came the hit!

Shell Helix Ultra 5ltr reduced by 1%, :dk: I think I'll wait till Tues buy at 25% off. :thumb:

Hi Dave!

The online discount isnt a blanket discount so you may find that some items have a 1% discount, but others may have 70% (it works out that over 10% of the inventory have 50% of higher discounted)

The good thing is if a forum member finds an item with LESS than 25% discount - simply give us a shout and we'll override the price for that day :) (and then put it back after the purchase)

Hope that helps,

PAt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom