weight 10kg!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bogatyri

Car
Still save the $$
I promise wife I lose the fat before 1/2015. 10kg! Ha she be lucky. My sister drink smoothie juice and thin like post. Am confuse about this as some places say smoothie bad but other peepz say good.

Any peepz here have experience of smoothie or way to loose KG?

Mx.

Fewer calories and more exercise is the sensible way.

Buy a copy of "The four hour body" by Tim Ferris. A sensible, well researched guide to fat loss/body recompostion.

fwiw, Smoothies and fruit juice are not the way to go. They are mainly sugar and carbs which will spike your insulin levels and cause you to put on more fat.

High protein, high fibre, and slow burn carbs are the best options.

You should be easily able to lose 1kg a week, so 10kg before new year is bang on target.

The other option is chop off a leg. That should be more than 10kg?

Buy a copy of "The four hour body" by Tim Ferris. A sensible, well researched guide to fat loss/body recompostion.

fwiw, Smoothies and fruit juice are not the way to go. They are mainly sugar and carbs which will spike your insulin levels and cause you to put on more fat.

You should be easily able to lose 1kg a week, so 10kg before new year is bang on target.

The other option is chop off a leg. That should be more than 10kg?

Thank you.
I will look for book.

Always there is different advice here. I am celiac too which make thing difficult.

I am not so fat and almost 1.95m, so 10kg is not so much for me but my wife like men to be thin like her. So what is the choice I have :D.

Perhaps I try vegetable juice. Many athletes take this regime.

'''take note as this man is as svelte as they come and indeed a veritable lithe go-faster humanoid ;)....

My body is a temple - it just needs a bit of a refurb...

I'd suggest you join a local slimming group.

It costs very little, and you'll get genuinely good advice, weekly support, accurate weighing, progress tracking, and on-going, progressive advice on your diet. You really won't regret it and it'll be your best chance of losing the weight you plan to.

I promise wife I lose the fat before 1/2015. 10kg! Ha she be lucky. My sister drink smoothie juice and thin like post. Am confuse about this as some places say smoothie bad but other peepz say good.

Any peepz here have experience of smoothie or way to loose KG?

Mx.

Smoothie to replace what?
Do you drink tea or coffee and add sugar?

No idea, but a picture of your sister might help ;)

I'd suggest you join a local slimming group.

It costs very little, and you'll get genuinely good advice, weekly support, accurate weighing, progress tracking, and on-going, progressive advice on your diet. You really won't regret it and it'll be your best chance of losing the weight you plan to.

maybe good idea. you have experience?

Not me personally, I'm naturally narrow.

My Mrs lost 5st at her Slimming World group though, after struggling for years with manual, self maintained diets, etc. She's since started her own SW group, which is going very well with circa 100 members.

They're very well trained, and really do know what they're talking about. It's a very good way of losing the weight, and you will. :)

Buy a heart rate monitor and get on to a rowing machine.

Gradually build up to rowing for 30 mins at 80% of your max. heart rate. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Roughly, your max heart rate = 220 - age

There's more to it than that, but it's a decent start.

Not me personally, I'm naturally narrow.

My Mrs lost 5st at her Slimming World group though, after struggling for years with manual, self maintained diets, etc. She's since started her own SW group, which is going very well with circa 100 members.

They're very well trained, and really do know what they're talking about. It's a very good way of losing the weight, and you will. :)

Thank you, it sound interesting. But also it seem that I am the only peepz here with fat probs. :confused:

Buy a heart rate monitor and get on to a rowing machine.

Gradually build up to rowing for 30 mins at 80% of your max. heart rate. Repeat 3-4 times a week.
Roughly, your max heart rate = 220 - age

There's more to it than that, but it's a decent start.

thank you yes. I see other post here suggest cardio too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom