Weistec E55k 3.0 Supercharged runs 10 seconds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
I know there is some interest in the Weistec systems and we are exclusive distributors for their products..

We have held off actively pushing to allow more proving to take place....but this year will see the C63 build and a E55K :D

Weistec Engineering - Supercharged E55 AMG - 10.7 @ 132.9 MPH - YouTube

Ps if someone knows how to embedd this video please do.. :wallbash:

The impressive part for me is the terminal speed considering the poor 60ft time, there is a lot more to be had from that car even in its current tune level.
I dont think we will see it until the later part of this year but can well see a 9 sec pass from a Weistec E55. :thumb:

Thats the plan.....

The same car just added an ice tank for additional cooling and hit 10.65 and still only had a 1.66 60 ft. Trap speed 134.42mph!

Amazing work! Was talking to Steve from Weistec today......we have to get some of these systems on cars here...:rock:

That's pretty dam quick, if I understand well it's not runnimg an LSD, map has more to come from it, very impressive, wonder how much the conversion would be on a C55 :)

Amazing work! Was talking to Steve from Weistec today......we have to get some of these systems on cars here...:rock:

This might help you mate Pay4Later not sure if you need a CCL, but other tuning companies I have noticed use it, with an intrest free option.

I would be intrested in the kit myself, but I will be changing the cls in the near future.

That's pretty dam quick, if I understand well it's not runnimg an LSD, map has more to come from it, very impressive, wonder how much the conversion would be on a C55 :)

Watch this space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom