Weistec E63 Finished Video @ MSL

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Another awesome video.

What a animal, it's not until you sit in a Supercharged M156 that you appreciate how mental they are.
Not that many super cars running more than 725bhp that's for sure.

Top Vid, mental motor!

Fantastic car, great video :thumb:

That's a fab video guys - very slick.

Good on you Jim (and Lee), for taking the leap of faith required for such a significant mod.

Pre facelift 212's are looking great these days :thumb:.

Cheers for the comments guys :thumb:

As Lee will surely testify these Weistec cars are another level altogether over the standard tuning, I don't start smiling anymore when starting the car..................... I start smiling walking up to it :D

and I have to consciously stop myself from driving it until the petrol runs out each time behind the wheel.

Cheers once again to all involved in making me a very happy Mercedes driver :bannana:

The worst part is going to fill it up at the garage a couple of mile away.........then driving 70 mile to get home.....ha ha or is that the best bit.......I just work on SPG not MPG which is smiles per gallon

Wicked video and a wicked car :)

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

I'd be very jeleous of standard E63, but that beast of yours makes me very angry with you ;)

Btw, very professional video editing indeed :thumb:

Nice......very nice! :)

I think the supercharger makes these cars what they were meant to be.

I think the supercharger makes these cars what they were meant to be.

Totally agree, I can't see why MB never went down this route.
If they had done a 4wd E or C class with a supercharged M156......now that would have been epic.:bannana:

What a great car MSL have produced. Nice work with the video too. Well done Jim for having the drive to go ahead and do this. More will follow I'm sure.

Awesome video and what a motor.....its a beast........

MSL are definately taking us to another platform ... ( No ..no I'm not doing it :devil:) These videos are so teasing ...& very likely temptation will win! :thumb:

Well done guys ... AMG Modball Mayhem next years guys ... Jim , Lee, already on the list :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom